Friday 17 August 2012

Free Kindle eBooks

I recently got a Kindle and I am all for buying the free eBooks and not too much else (I have about 40 books and have spent pretty must $3.00). But I do sometimes find it tedious having to scroll through page after page trying to find the one's that won't cost me a cent. So I've decided that a nice list of the free one's would be kinda handy. So I've created a list of a few of the books that I know can be gotten for free on the Kindle. If you type it in, it's not necessarily the first one that will come up, but it can be gotten for free.

The Pale Boy- Theresa Weir and Anne Frasier
A Good Clean, A Harsh Clean-Brian Martinez
The Seer- T. Scott McLeod
Dracula- Bram Stoker
Alice in Wonderland- Lewis Caroll*
The Blue Fairy Book- Andrew Lang
The Rich Man- Miroslav Halas
Inspired Creative Writing- Alexander Gordon Smith
Library of the World’s Best Mystery and Detective Stories
The Man Who Was Thursday A Nightmare- G.K. Chesterton*
Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen*
Miho Amish- Mathew Ferguson
A Tale of Two Cities- Charles Dickens
Beowulf
A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur’s Court- Mark Twain*
*You can get many of their books free

Feel free to add to this list in the comments below. I'll put them up in the proper list to make it easier for people to see.
The more books the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment